How to deal with the French Administration - Our knowledge and assistance, as lawyers, at your disposal.


You are moving in France (definitively or only buying a house for holidays) and do not know how to deal with the French Administration....
You've got many steps to do...
- Get a Visa
- Register your car
- Get CAF benefits
- Water and electricity connection
- Phone connection
- Social Security 
We assist you as we know and are used to dealing with all these steps; Just ask !